Thrivent Members – Support Lutherdale with FREE dollars
Thrivent Choice Dollars
Choice designations must be completed by March 31st of each year!
Members who qualify for Choice Dollars can designate these funds to organizations of their choice. Last year Lutherdale received over $15,000 in Thrivent Choice dollars. Here’s how to designate:
Over the Phone:
- Call 1-800-THRIVENT (1-800-847-4836) and state “Thrivent Choice.”.
- State Choice Dollars when prompted.
- Press 1 to direct Choice Dollars.
- Enter or speak your social security number or Thrivent ID number.
- Your call will then be transferred to an operator for completion.
- Our Organization Name is listed as: “Lutherdale Bible Camp”, N7891 US Highway 12, Elkhorn, WI 53121
- Log on to www.thrivent.com
- Click the “My Thrivent” tab in the upper right-hand corner.
- Sign in with your username and password or register for an account.
- Once you have registered and signed in, select the “Direct Choice Dollars” button for Thrivent Choice in the right hand side.
- In the middle of the next page, type in “Lutherdale” in the “Organization Name” box, leave “City” blank, and click search.
- Next to our name (listed as “Lutherdale Bible Camp”), click the “Direct Now” button. You will be able to assign all or part of your choice dollars to Lutherdale. Recurring Thrivent Dollar designation is no longer an option. In order for Lutherdale to receive your Thrivent Choice Dollars, you’ll need to make the designation each and every year.
- Click the “submit” button and your Thrivent Choice Dollars will be sent to Lutherdale. Look for a thank you note from us in the days following to verify we received your designation.
Thrivent Action Team Projects
Join us for Lutherdale Takes Action on Sunday, May 7th – Click Here For More Info
Through Action Team Projects, Thrivent Members will receive $250 from Thrivent to complete a volunteer project for an organization. Each member can complete two action teams each year. Lutherdale loves when volunteers do an Action Team Project for us and we’ll walk step-by-step with you through the process! Here’s how to apply for an Action Team Project:
- Contact us at Lutherdale for ideas on projects we need help with. It could be a maintenance project, support for a fundraising event, or fundraising for a specific programming need.
- Once your project is selected, log into your My Thrivent account or create an account. Action Teams can only be applied for online. If you don’t have the ability to connect online, contact your assigned Financial Representative for assistance.
- On your My Account homepage, scroll down to the Action Team section and select “Apply for an Action Team.”
- There are various forms to fill out with info on the project. If you have any questions while filling this out, contact our office. Make sure to select “Lutherdale Bible Camp” as the organization your Action Team will benefit.
- Once your application is submitted, wait for your Action Team Packet to arrive in the mail and recruit some people to help with the project – more people = more fun!