Dinners at the Lake Curbside
Lutherdale is taking our awesome tradition of Dinners at the Lake and providing curbside meals on Fridays and Saturdays in 2020. Dinners at the Lake Curbside is ONLY for meal pick up. Meals are not to be consumed on-site at Lutherdale. We encourage our customers to practice Physical distancing.
Lutherdale is proud to provide delicious, savory meals to our local community and supporters for the months of June and July. Please see our menu, dates, and information on how to order curbside dinners below.
- You must pre-order your meals ONE WEEK PRIOR to the food pick up.
$16 per meal includes WI Sales Tax.
- Food may be ordered ONLINE ONLY between Wednesday, NOON – Monday, 3pm. Meals must be pre-ordered ONE WEEK PRIOR to pick up.
- Pick up times are Fridays and Saturdays between 4:30 – 7 pm at Lutherdale. You must indicate your preferred time and day at the time of your pre-order.
- Meals will be available while supplies last. Meals are limited to 80 per night.
- Lutherdale does not provide disposable plates or utensils with Dinners at the Lake Curbside meals.
July 24 & 25 – Due to a lack of supply, we are taking this week off. You can order now for July 31 & August 1.
July 31 & August 1 – Louisiana Mardi Gras
ANDOUILLE GUMBO, CAJUN CATFISH W/ CREOLE SAUCE
DIRTY RICE, ROASTED CORN W/ BACON
WARM BAGUETTE & BUTTER
BANANAS FOSTER BREAD PUDDING
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Our Chef & Meal Service Staff continue to take all necessary precautions as we make and serve food. These precautions include extensive hand washing and sanitation.
- Lutherdale Staff will use a mask to cover their face.
- We ask customers to stay in their vehicles. Please have a note in the driver window with the name of the person who completed the order AND the confirmation #.
- A Lutherdale Staff Member will greet you in the parking lot and direct you to the pick-up location.
- A Lutherdale Staff Member will bring your order to a table outside of your vehicle. Once the staff member has left the table, you may pick up the bag(s) of food.
If you have questions about your order or payment, please call David Box, Associate Director at 262-949-2284.