OPEN HOUSE! June 2nd 2019 1 – 4 pm
We are inviting new and past campers to kick off the summer season in a BIG way at our Open House!
Meet the 2019 Summer Staff, take a tour of the camp, enjoy the waterfront and slip n slide, play Ga Ga Ball, rock the Climbing Wall, see the farm animals and check out the camp store.
There is no charge for the event, so bring your friends and family out and have a great time at Lutherdale.
The following programs are currently FULL. You are welcome to get on the waitlist:
- Week 3 Confirmation Males
- Week 3 M.A.D. Females
- Week 3 Night Owl Females
- Week 5 Elementary Females
- Week 5 Elementary Males
- Week 5 Junior High Females
- Week 5 Junior High Males
- Week 5 Young Pioneers Males
Pre-Summer Discount Ends June 5th, 2019!
All camps require a $100 non-refundable deposit to register.
Register For Camp Here
Choose the Week—Choose the Adventure!
This summer each week has it own unique and awesome theme! Special activities, crazy characters and more than a few surprises await you, so pick your week and join the fun!
- June 16-21 – Confirmation Week – A week of camp set aside for churches to bring the confirmation student for an immersive week of faith and fun. Special worships centered on the sacraments, small group bible study with your church and much more await your church group this week at camp.
- June 23-28 – Earth, Wind, Water and Fire Week – Every day has a different elemental theme, giving us lots of opportunities for creativity and fun. Water Olympics, cooking over an open fire, kite making and other joys are part of this camp.
- June 30-July 5 – Family Camp and Team USA – This week is set aside for families of all shapes and sizes to make memories together and for our Team USA campers – Adults with developmental disabilities.
- July 7-12 – Water Week – This is a week of lakefront activities like swimming, canoeing pontoon boats and the water slide, wet and wild camp games like kiddie pool kickball, and Water Olympics. Rain or shine, the water is where we will be.
- July 14-19 – Camp Oasis – This co-ed residential summer camp program enriches the lives of children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis by providing them with a safe and supportive camp community. More information can be found at www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/get-involved/camp-oasis.
- July 21-26 – Wilderness Week – This NEW program has combined the best elements of our specialty programs and gives you the freedom to build your perfect week at camp. From horse riding to high ropes, hiking through the Kettle Moraine trails to fishing on the lake, each afternoon you pick what your adventure will be.
- July 28-August 2 – Camp Odayin – This week provides fun, safe and supportive camp experiences and community building opportunities for young people with heart disease and their families. Our mission is based on a holistic approach to healing hearts, nurturing and developing independence, confidence, and acceptance throughout our camper’s lives, the importance of a sense of community among our heart family, and an emphasis on having fun and celebrating life! More information can be found at www.campodayin.org.
- August 4-9 – Olympics Week – Compete with you cabin groups daily in the Lutherdale Olympics. Bring your competitive spirit for a week of great games and team challenges. Note: All campers, regardless of which program they sign up for, will participate in aspects of the week’s theme. This is different than the “Specialty Camps”. Example: Water Week – All Junior High and Elementary campers will play water based all camp games and has the chance to sign up “Adventure By Choice” activities that include fishing, pontoon boat rides, and water balloon games.
Summer Bible Study
Love. Serve. Transform
Romans 12:2 – Do not conform to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will, what is good, pleasing and perfect.
The pricing for Lutherdale’s programs falls into four different time periods.
Register Early for Best Discounts!
Very Early Bird Discount- Before January 9th, 2019:
$410 Full Week Programs or $215 Half Week Programs
Early Bird Discount – Before March 6th, 2019:
$450 Full Week Programs or $235 Half Week Programs
Pre-Summer Discount Before June 5th, 2019:
$495 Full Week Programs or $275 Half Week Programs
After June 1st, 2018: Base Tuition $750/ $400 (0% of the cost supported by Campership Fund)
Please note: Specialty Camps (such as Horse Camp, H2O Adventure, Hooked Fishing Camp, etc.) have additional Activity Fees.
All discounts are supplemented by Lutherdale’s Campership Fund. The Campership Fund is supported by a number of contributing individuals, families, and congregations and is used to offset the total cost of a week of camp.
Lutherdale believes the camp experience should be offered and available to anyone. To make sure the camp experience is available to all, financial assistance (known as camperships) are available and supported through generous donations. If you would like more information on campership availability, please contact the Camp Office and request a Campership Coupon.
Along with graduated pricing options dependent on registration date, Lutherdale offers multiple discounts for families and multi-week campers.
Sibling Discount –If you have more than one child attending camp, each additional child from your family will receive 50% off of Base Tuition, only one discount per camper. This discount does not apply to Adult & Family programs. Sibling Discounts will be added by the Office after registration is complete.
Multi-Week Discount – A camper who attends more than one program in the summer will receive an additional 10% of Registration Period Tuition Discount for each additional program. This discount does not apply to Adult & Family programs. Multi-Week Discounts will be added by the Office after registration is complete.
Camp Games & Sports
Experience all the games that Lutherdale is famous for: Volleyball, Lightening, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee, Staff Hunt, GaGa Ball Pit, Crazy Olympics, Rock Range, Slip & Slide and much more!
A.B.C.’s (Adventure By Choice)
You pick the activity that appeals most to you: Critter Races, Balloon Animals, Yoga, Human Foosball, Ballroom Dancing or Canoe Challenge…and that’s just the start of the list!
A floating raft, pontoon boats, canoes, kayaks, and swimming await your enjoyment!
We turn our toboggan hill into a slip-n-slide for the summer. You won’t want to miss it!
Arts & Crafts
Use different media throughout the week to inspire imagination and create works of art!
Come see your favorite animals, feed and care for them, and make a connection between creation and the Creator.
Promoting new ways of getting groups to think together is the goal of low ropes. You develop new problem-solving skills while working together to accomplish a common goal.
High Ropes & Climbing Tower
This is a heart-pounding, adrenaline-rushing, palm-sweating activity. Learn to work through your fears and anxieties toward a common goal. No one leaves unchallenged. Everyone has fun. *Additional charge for Climbing Tower
Thank you for trusting the care of your child to us! We ask that you talk with your child about his/her experiences and work together to fill out an evaluation form. Help us to strengthen the ministry of Lutherdale by providing some insights into your family’s experiences at Lutherdale.