Low Ropes helps foster a stronger foundation within newly formed groups or groups that desire to increase a closer knit community. The Lows are tailor-made to focus on the needs and desired goals of your group.
These goals include but are not limited to:
* For-thought & Critical Thinking
* Increase problem solving skills
* Communication (listening and speaking)
* Developing individual leadership skills
* Increase self-confidence
* Learning to take risks
* Deal with failure (difficult, but do-able)
* Learn to share leadership responsibilities
A 3 hour program is lead by trained staff that focuses facilitate both the individual and group. The facilitator will begin your program with team initiative activities followed by trust-building skills. Your program will conclude with group problem-solving elements in the woods. Low ropes are tailored to the physical ability of your group. Lutherdale highly recommends groups to participate in Low Ropes before High Ropes.
Our course can accommodate participants of a many ability levels.